Friday, March 6, 2009

Petra highlights

So here are some highlights from Petra. More explanation to follow, I mostly wanted to get the pictures up. Actually there's not much to say about Petra historically because it has amazing architecture (as it is one of the new seven wonders of the world); however the people didn't keep much of any records, they were more interested in trade. There were plenty of Indiana Jones scene reenactments of course, and it was way awesome to see the treasury for myself. I really enjoyed Petra!

Eliza, Indiana Jones (Ken), Me, Krista


Eliza and I in front of the Monastery. This is not the famous treasury that is featured in Indiana Jones; however it is larger and pretty cool too.


You probably didn't know I could fly.

We planned this picture originally to capture the view of "the end of the world" which is a rather large and expansive valley and mountain range, but I like how this picture turned out anyhow.
-Jecia-

1 comment: