Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Church of the Holy Sepulchre

Today was a lovely day. I went out with a group to explore the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. The last time I had been here was at the very beginning of our trip, which was somewhat of a blur. This time we did a more thorough visit. My favorite part was probably going onto the roof of the church. It was very calm and quaint. Afterwards we walked through the Old City to the Kidron Valley where there are some caves. We found a pretty cool cave for spelunking. All day I was thinking about the seminary lesson I was going to teach this evening. I was fortunate enough to be able to substitute. The lesson was on 1 Corinthians 1-7. I team taught with Stephen Blunck. I think the lesson went really well. It was a nice day.



Me and my friend Ryan on the roof of the Church of the Holy Sepulchre


-Jecia-

No comments:

Post a Comment